Einklappen

Werbung

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Looking for Master butcher for western Canada

Manage state of the art, new slaughterhouse with processing facility in Redstone, British Columbia, Canada. We are a vertically integrated certified organic and Demeter certified ranch with slaughtering facility, Vancouver storefront as well as a restaurant in Redstone. You will be in charge of slaughtering, value adding European style products from beef, hogs, chickens and lamb from our ranch as well as customer animals. Beautiful housing, well paid. English a must.
    Please send resumes to info@pasturetoplate.ca.
    Zuletzt geändert von Jasmin Schellenberg; 26.05.2015, 18:27.

Dear Jasmin, is this job offer temporary?

Kommentar

Dear Aleksandar, the position is long term. But can also be made available for seasonal position.

Kommentar

I already send them an e-mail. Thank`s a lot Dear Jasmin

Kommentar

Sprechen Sie auch Deutsch? Ist Englisch Voraussetzung? Ich wäre an einer Stelle im Ausland interessiert, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich.

Kommentar

Dear Christoph, I send them a e-mail long time ago, and I if remember no answer so far. However, I cannot help you, except to recommend if you want to join us on facebook - (BUTCHERS & MEAT CUTTERS) group, for discussions, answers, questions, app. pictures, videos.. with professionals from all over the world. You can post also that you looking for a job abroad, I`m sure you will find something. You should know the group is mostly from English speaking areas and countries, although it has a lot of members from different countries. And you must have writen on your facebook profile that you are in roll with meat such as company where you work and your knowledge title. Good luck fellow!!

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X
            Zum Seitenanfang