Einklappen

Werbung

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Bratwurst recipe

Erstens soll ich entshuldigen meine Schprachkentnisse au Deutch. Ich verstehe ziemlich gut; meine aussprache is wirklish ausgezeichnet.... weil ich in Deutchland aufgewachsen bin. Aber nach 1950 bin ich in Amerika umgezongen und englisch gelernt and mein deutsch verlasssen. (
    Ich stamme aus Lettland, wohne in Montreal und bin US-Burger...
    Ich suche ein Rezepte fur Braatwurs von Kalbfleish und Kalb leber. Ich hatte so ein "hot-dog" in New York gefunden. Das war in ein Restaurant "Volk's" in Wall Street. Ich errinere mich von diesem Geshmack noch immer. Und jetz mochte ich solche Bratwurste fur reproducieren. Meine Frau offnet ein resaurant in Florida.
    Damit soll ich auch erklaren dass ich bin Fotograf und meine Frau is eine "Grand Chef". Zusammen haben wir mehr als 100 Bucher herausgegeben .. in franzosich un englisch.
    Ich hoffe dass sie mir helfen konnen. )

Hello philjor. You can write in English. In Germany I have not seen or eaten a bratwurst with calf's liver. The processing of offal in bratwurst is prohibited. This brings us to the cultural difference. The production of a sausage made of veal is quite common and a very popular sausage.
    If you want to test 1 kg, here is a suggestion:
    400 gram of veal from the flank, not too fat, 300 gram of pork belly, 300 gram flake ice or ice cold water, 18 gram kitchen salt, 2 gram white pepper powder, 1 gram nutmeg powder, 1 gram powder of lemon peel, 3 gram of onion powder, 3 gram of cutter process aids (red salt).
    Intestine (swine intestines), caliber 28/30 or caliber 30/32
    production: Cut the meat in small pieces and pass it through the 3mm meat grinder and place in the cutter
    Add the mixed seasonings and let the cutter run a few laps to distribute the seasonings.
    Then add all ice and finely chop the mixture.
    The mass may not exceed 12 * C.
    Fill in pork intestines 28/30 or 30/32.
    Turn sausages of 100 to 120 grams and
    brew them at 75 ° C water for 25-30 minutes.
    Then cool in ice water.
    Good luck.

Kommentar

Thanks wuschel, I appreciate your reply. I'm glad you mentioned the health problem. My wife, who is an extraordinary chef, keeps telling me that the liver is the worst part of any living thing... it removes all the poisons and garbage from one's system. So, I'm glad you opened my eyess to the problem, I did not know that the German regulations were so strict. So, I'm dropping the idea of liver in the "dog" and will try your recipe. It was also interesting to learn from recipes about Weisswurst, which use cream and bread crumbs. Ooops... I have to take back what I said about the liver being bad in all living things... it is actually one of the best foods in the world... goose liver and duck liver... and my wife makes the best "foie gras" ever... and I mean the best, on the level of Joel Robuchon and Alalin Ducasse. I know we will be experimenting with "foie gras" hot-dogs, or Wurstchen with my wife's guidance. We are opening a restaurant in Lake Worth, Florida around the beginning of September.
      BTW, what are the regulations about "foie-gras" in Germany? I know that the crazies of California have prohibited it; but that was not because of health questions but because of lobbying about cruelty to animals.... unfortunately, the Californians, or is it Hollywoodians, are terribly ignorant about geese and ducks .... they acturally want to be stuffed and that is for a reason, to have enough energy when they migrate. Of course, there are people who do the stuffing in rather cruel ways, but w;he;n correctly done, the birds are squte happy. ) :Hope you don't mind my talking so much.

Kommentar

Hello philjor.
        I am not familiar with the legislation regarding goose liver in Germany. In Germany I have never made such a product. Here in China the product is available. It is sold in small glasses. In France, the product is very popular.
        regards

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X
        Zum Seitenanfang